Saturday, August 23, 2008

Ellie's birthday she is 1, I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!














okay ellie tried to eat her cake, but whe she couldn't ge the frosting off her hands by shaking them she broke out in a scream cry until she got her hands washed, she doesn't like to be dirty or sticky I guess.

































































I love how lahna dressed up in kyles gear, but when I asked her to pose she automatically got in her ballet pose, I thought that was hillarious












6 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! You shouldn't let horses roam your home tiff, really it could be dangerous. I love the balet pose too. Who says you can't be athletic and still feminine.

Todd said...

Whooooa, what happened to your foot. That cast is huge.

Bugg's mama said...

Hi Tiffany! Love the pics. Such cute kiddos you've got! I found your blog from Kristy, who found me from Summer. I am loving the blogging connection! Have fun!

~Brianne~

Rebecca said...

What cuties! My boys don't like their hands dirty either when they are eating. Outside is a diferent matter! of course.

ARMYEOD07 said...

Happy Birthday Ellie...we are the worst about birthdays! When are you headed to Colorado? We will be there 10/29-11/5 for my sisters wedding....

Michelle Elena said...

Tiffany
I love the pics of your kids they are growing so much. I got your blog from kristy. I have one too it mainly about my daughter Kaylee take care