Wednesday, April 23, 2008





Lahna is already getting guys to do what she wants. She convinced Dan to pain her nails since he said he used to paint for a living. She didn't care that he didn't mean nails!



Lahna and Mia know they are cute. Good thing they also have big hearts. Mia makes the cutest mouse, I think she will be a mouse for holloween too.
all these pictures were taken before they went in and took there professional ones, that turned out really cute






Sorry we are late on Easter Pictures.







this has been my project since Tim left, however there is alot more done than you can see. I am very proud. Althought the mailbox is the only thing that is straight in my whole yard, and I am sure that has alot to do with the cement I put in the ground, It holds it straght.

Lahna said that I don't put any pictures of myself on here,and I told her I didn't want to, but she bugged me til I let her take one of me. Of course she took it while I was walking. But this is for you Tim, from Lahna. She also drew us a picture, you and me are on a date in the park and they are in the background with the babysitter. It is pretty funny!


2 comments:

Kristy said...

You know you could smile occasionally, it really wouldn't kill you or anything. At least your kids got that down good. They are great with the camera aren't they? Take some tips Tiff! What were they all dressed up for? Was it a dance recital or something? The path and mail box look very good if I was going to buy a house out there I would totally get done that had a path like that :)

Mom said...

Love the pics of the kids in their Easter outfits and in the dance outfits also. They look great and really happy. I also love to see my beautiful daughter. Miss my son-in-law. The yard work looks great, cemented the mailbox,huh? You're hired.
Love,
Mom